EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Golden Rule Charter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Golden Rule to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status or on any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant’s job qualifications, experience, and abilities. For additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department, 135 W. Wintergreen, DeSoto, TX 75115. Contact phone number is 469-248-4463.
Job Postings and Application Process
All Professional (Teaching and Administrative), Service and Support and Permanent Substitute Instructors must use the application below for any employment consideration.
*Please note: All professional, service and support applications and resumes must be submitted.
Permanent Substitute Instructor Qualifications
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Clear criminal history according to Senate Bill 9 requirements
***Current Job Openings***
- Maintenance (District)
- Security Guard (DeSoto)
- SpEd Teacher Assistant (DeSoto Secondary)
- Permanent Substitute (DeSoto)
- Custodian (Illinois)
- Cafeteria/Custodian (Illinois)
- Custodian (Pleasant Grove)
- Permanent Substitute (Pleasant Grove)
- Secondary ELAR/Social Studies Curriculum Coordinator (District)
- Bilingual Teacher EC-6 (District Wide)
- Counselor (Mobile)
- Campus Nurse (Pleasant Grove)
- 6th Grade Teacher (Illinois)
- 7th Grade Science Teacher (Illinois)
- Middle School Math/Science (DeSoto Secondary)
- STEM & Physics Teacher 9-11 (DeSoto Secondary)
Click here to fill out our Interest of Employment Online Form if you do not see a job posting for you. We are growing fast and could possibly use your services in the future!